1.1 International Sami Film Institute (hereinafter ISFI) processes personal information about you, and therefore this Privacy Statement is made available to you.
It is very important to us that you can always feel confident in how we process your personal information. ISFI makes sure that we do everything we can to protect them, prevent unauthorized persons from accessing them, make sure they are correct, that they are used only in accordance with the purpose and are deleted when they are no longer needed and can be used according to the purpose or other legal purposes. Your personal information belongs to you.
2. Data controller
2.1 ISFI (address PO. 203, 9521 Kautokeino, Norway), VAT 991 309 934, is responsible for all the data concerning the processing of your personal information related to the VideoOnDemand/ VOD service Sapmifilm.
3. Purpose and basis for the collection of personal data
3.1 We ensure that your personal information is only collected and processed in accordance with the purpose (s) stated here:
- To provide services that you have ordered
- To be able to answer any questions, comments or disputes you may have (contacting details).
- Generating statistics and management of our services. The information is collected for ISFI to obtain additional information about the users and to track their general user patterns on the services for further development and improvement.
3.2 Our basis for processing your data is your consent. When the basis of the treatment is such consent, you have the right to revoke this at any time.
3.3 We store your information as long as necessary to provide the service(s) you have booked.
4. Categories and use of personal information
We process personal data into two main categories: Personally identifiable information, and non-personally identifiable information.
Personally identifiable information is information that identifies you as an individual. Non-personally identifiable information is information and other information that does not disclose your personal identity.
We collect and process the following information in the following situations:
- If you contact ISFI, for example by email, relevant information could be saved.
- When you order a service from us, e.g. individual rental of or subscription to Sapmifilm, for example with your name, address, phone number, e-mail and IP address. This information is required in order to deliver the ordered service. Card information and other financial information is never stored by ISFI, but is stored by our subcontractor(s) of payment solutions so that our technical partner Norgesfilm can deliver the service ordered by you and/ or your business.
- When you visit Sapmifilm, Norgesfilm does not link this information directly to you as a user, but to manage, maintain and improve our services, as well as use for statistics. The statistics help us for example to get answers about the volume of people using our services, which pages that are most used, how long the visit lasts, keywords, what websites users come from, and which operating system and browsers are used. This makes it possible for us to improve our services.
- Sapmifilm uses "Cookies". These are small text files. The website asks your browser to store it on your computer or mobile device. This allows the website to remember your actions or preferences over time, keep you logged in etc.
5. Your rights
5.1 If you have any questions about our processing of your personal data, you may contact us via the Contacts information described in section 9.
5.2 You can at any time access your personal information or ask us to get incorrect personal information corrected, supplemented or deleted by directing your inquiry to us through the contact information described in section 9. You can also request that the treatment be limited or correct to our processing of your personal information.
6. Transfer of personal data
6.1 Transfer of personal information to professional advisers or third-party vendors in order to provide you and/or your business as ordered services may only be done in accordance with current data protection legislation.
6.2 Only trusted co-workers, representatives and contractors with work related needs get access to your personal information in compliance with current data protection legislation, and only to the extent that is necessary to deliver ordered service(s) to us or services on our behalf.
6.3 We reserve the right to apply or convey any further information if necessary to comply with current legislation, conduct surveys or further investigation, or to answer your inquiries.
6.4 Personal information that we have collected from you may be transferred to countries outside the EU/EEA. In this case, Norgesfilm will ensure that transfers either occur to countries that the European Commission has determined have an adequate level of security, or such that transmission is based on the standard requirements of the European Commission.
7. Archiving and deleting information
The personal information (name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.) the user has provided onSapmifilm, including (but not limited to) personal data related to the purchase or hiring of films, is stored in Norgesfilm’s databases. These databases are stored at our Nordic and global leading business providers with high skills and experience in the field of computer security and privacy.
Norgesfilm retains information that is required or permitted by current laws and regulations, amongst other things to meet your wishes, in the billing and archival context, and for the purposes set forth in this privacy statement.
All information will be deleted from our databases when we delete data that is no longer needed.
Norgesfilm uses Google Analytics as a tool to collect general usage data for our services. This data does not collect personal information, but more technical information like the end user's operating system, browser, mobile version, time, movies, and site. This is data that we use to improve our services and will be deleted after 26 months.
8. Securing information
Norgesfilm has established rules and practices for the protection of personal data and privacy.
If we treat "non-personally identifiable information" combined with "personally identifiable information" (such as your name combined with e-mail address), the aggregated information will be treated as personally identifiable information. We use reputable methods and systems to protect all information.
If we provide your personal information to a third party, we will ensure that there are arrangements and agreements that secure the information and prevent third parties from using your personal information for purposes other than those agreed upon.
We use all reasonable precautions to ensure that our employees, data processors and third parties, who have access to information about you, are only processing such information in accordance with this statement and our obligations towards the Privacy laws.
9 Contact information
International Sami Film Institute
Address: PO. 203, 9521 Kautokeino, Norway