The film Sámi Bojá shows the mental struggle of Mikkel, a young reindeer herder. It is a struggle that does not easily appear on the outside. We follow Mikkel's experience of the world. He has a tough shell like a sámi bojá should have, but inside there is chaos.
- What is the difference between physical and mental health?
- What kind of help can one get to control mental illness?
Discuss these statements (Do you agree or disagree? Try to elaborate on your answer):
- Mikkel should not show his weakness, but try to appear strong.
- Men are both mentally and physically stronger than women.
- Young men find it easy to talk to others about their mental health problems.